A great survival radio is the Tecsun PL-365 Portable SSB radio receiver with Full-band Digital Demodulation for the Elderly DSP FM Mid-wavelength SSB Receiver.
1. PL-365 is an easy-to-handle radio designed with reference to the style of walkie-talkies, compact and lightweight. You can put it in your pocket for walking, climbing and cycling.
2. It has 450 radio frequency storage locations-100 medium wave, 100 FM, 250 short wave, plus 100 storage locations for ETM, which can be used during travel.
3. The tuning methods are: knob tuning (the band can be switched by using the Up / Down button) and ETM tuning, and there is an analog volume knob on the right side of the fuselage.
4.Powered by 3 AA batteries (not included), can also be used to charge the rechargeable battery on the radio through the mini USB interface.
5. Multi-function display: It can show the working status of radio frequency, electric field strength, signal-to-noise ratio, temperature, battery capacity, etc.
6. Adopt a special high-sensitivity thin-film speaker, beautiful sound, can listen to FM stereo broadcast with headphones.
7. It has the function of broadcasting and turning on the timer regularly, you can listen to the preset radio program by turning on the timer regularly, and it can also be set to stop the alarm function automatically within 1 ~ 90 minutes.
Frequency modulation: 76-108MHz, 87-108MHz, 87.5-108MHz (optional)